It is hard to believe it is that time of year again, but New Reach is hard at work planning our 17th Annual Adopt-A-Family drive for the 2021 holiday season and we need your help!
For over fifteen years, the New Reach community has come together to provide holiday gifts for the clients we serve. In 2020, members of the community generously donated gifts for over 300 families and adults, including over 500 children, who were receiving New Reach services during the holidays.
Here is how you can help us bring some holiday cheer to those who need it the most this year:
- Adopt a household and purchase gifts for the family
- Adopt an individual to make their holiday brighter
- Adopt a family with teens who are asking for gift cards—a gift card gives a teen the ability to go to the store with their friends or purchase an item of clothing that is their style
- Recruit your family, friends, or colleagues to join you in adopting a household
- Donate gift cards from local retail and grocery stores, or Uber gift cards for transportation
Holiday gifts are requested to be hand-delivered unwrapped to:
New Reach Office - 269 Peck Street, New Haven
Monday, December 6th thru Friday, December 10th between 9am-4:30pm
With your help, all New Reach clients (children and adults!) can enjoy a special and memorable holiday season this year! If you have questions or are interested in participating in this years Adopt A Family please contact:
(203) 492-4866 EXT. 110